The Rotary Club of Towcester meets on a weekly basis at the Saracen’s Head Hotel.
We are a friendly bunch of individuals who are community minded and through friendship and fundraising, we aim to help people and organisations in our local community, as well as nationally and worldwide. Read more……..
If you are interested in joining the Rotary Club of Towcester, then please do contact us – we would be delighted to meet you.
We have an active programme of fundraising and charitable events as well as a busy social calendar in addition to our weekly meetings. Our upcoming events include:
- International Dinner theme – Halloween- October 28th
- Visit to UTC – November 17th
- Joint social evening with Brackley Rotary Club – December 1st at Silverstone Golf Club
- Carol Singing at Leesom Court
- Carol Service with Brackley Rotary Club – December 15th at Towcester Methodist Church
- President’s Drinks – Sunday January 8th 2017 – Hooten’s Farm
- Young Musician Competition January 22nd 2017
- Bowling Competition followed by a Chinese Banquet
- Russian Pianist performing at Stowe Theatre – end March 2017
- Silverbury July 2017
For more information about any of our up-coming events, please contact us.
If you would like to join us, please come along to one of our weekly meetings, have dinner with us and find out what Rotary is all about.
We regularly sponsor local school children and help the disadvantaged and various other organisations.
To raise funds to support our activities, we have a varied range of events that we have undertaken. You can view some of them here.
Rotary International is the world’s first service club organisation, with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide.
Rotary club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, and eradicate polio under the motto:
Service above Self
Rotary can be summarised in a few key words:
To find out more about the Rotary Club of Towcester, or to come along to one of our weekly meetings, please contact our Club Secretary.