The Rotary Club of Towcester was delighted to sponsor local candidate Eileen Conroy to attend a week’s course at the RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Award) at Grafham Water in Huntingdon.
Rotary Youth Leadership Awards is a leadership development program organised by Rotary. The course events can include presentations, activities, and workshops where attendees are encouraged to develop their skills as a leader while having fun and making connections. Topics include:
- Leadership fundamentals and ethics
- Communication skills
- Problem solving and conflict management
- Community and global citizenship
What are the benefits?
Connect with young potential leaders in your community and around the world to:
- Build communication and problem-solving skills
- Discover strategies for becoming a dynamic leader in your school or community
- Learn from community leaders, inspirational speakers, and peer mentors
- Unlock your potential to turn motivation into action
- Have fun and form lasting friendships